For those who still do not know the iControlStandard panel, we can explain that this is the mechanical panel of the iControl series, with which your irrigation system can be controlled manually.
All its operator controls are electromechanical devices, easily operated, with highly durable control knobs and buttons.
The panel incorporates high-quality electrical components and the most advanced technology, for effective supervision and administration of the irrigation of your crops.
The design of iControlStandard is founded upon wide experience in the field, of thousands of panels distributed all over the world, and thanks to our awareness of the needs and concerns of our clients.
What is new in the iControlStandard?
Based precisely upon extensive field experience, our sales technicians identified the great need, as demanded by our clients, for the integration of telemanagement into irrigation systems. This is why our R&D team set to work to adapt this panel to the functionality offered by our iControlRemote telemanagement system.
As a result, the iControlStandard panel now integrates iControlRemote as an option, with no need for any further adjustment.
What are the advantages of the new iControlStandard?
- It incorporates remote control using iControlRemote as an option.
- It allows the basic functions of the pivot to be controlled through its devices.
- Durability and reliability: The panel is manufactured from the best components to extend its useful life.
- Simple to use and easy to operate.
Some important features..
- Manual or automatic start: the pivot starts to move as soon as the start button is turned to the on position, or alternately when the power supply is connected.
- Automatic auto-reverse system: as soon as the pivot reaches the barriers at the end of its run, it stops and begins to move backward.
- Selection of desired irrigation option: fertigation, standard irrigation or movement only.
- Selection of desired pivot direction.
- Remote control and management of irrigation session using the iControlRemote functionality (optional)